Banker Insulation Products
Banker Insulation specializes in making residential, commercial, multifamily, and government buildings more comfortable and energy efficient. In addition to insulation services including spray foam, fiberglass, cellulose, radiant barrier, injection foam, and insulation removal, many of our branches offer fireplace installation and service, rain gutter installation, and window replacement.
If you need to insulate a new or existing home, a new or existing commercial building, a new or existing multifamily building, or a new or existing government building, Banker Insulation can help. We are confident our services will help you achieve energy savings and increased comfort. Our comprehensive suite of services includes:
- Spray Foam Insulation – Our team is skilled at installing open cell and closed cell spray foam. Benefits include reduced outside air infiltration, increased comfort, and durability.
- Fiberglass Insulation – The most common type of insulation, fiberglass, offers excellent acoustics, non-corrosive qualities, and moisture resistance. Fiberglass insulation can be installed in floors, walls, ceilings, and attics.
- Cellulose Insulation – This type of insulation is made from recycled paper. It can be blown into nearly any space and is ideal for filling closed walls in existing homes.
- Radiant Barrier Insulation – A reflective insulation that helps protect buildings from the sun’s rays, this is a valuable and important insulation for hot Arizona weather.
- Injection Foam Insulation – With benefits similar to spray foam insulation, injection foam is installed in closed cavities to add R-value and seal air leaks.
- Insulation Removal – If insulation is damaged it’s important to have it professionally removed. We have the experience and equipment to help.
- Rain Gutters – We install a variety of gutter styles to protect homes and properties from water damage.
- Fireplaces – If you need a fireplace for your new home or want to renovate your current space, ask about our gas, wood burning, or electric fireplaces.
- Windows – Replacing old, outdated windows can make your home more comfortable and energy efficient.
Banker Insulation and its affiliated companies are the largest independently owned insulation contractors in the Southwest. With a strong reputation for quality installation and great customer service, Banker Insulation’s ten locations serve customers throughout Arizona. Banker Building Products serves customers in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Carrig and Dancer Insulation serves customers in and around Lakewood, Washington.