Home and Commercial Insulation Throughout Tucson, Arizona
Home and business owners throughout Tucson, AZ and the surrounding communities trust the experts at Banker Insulation, Inc. for all their commercial, residential, multiunit, and public works building insulation needs. Since 1977, we have led the way in providing comprehensive insulation installation services using cutting-edge technology and the latest techniques. Our insulation contractors are highly trained, licensed, and insured to provide you with the best service possible. With decades of experience, you can always count on us for new construction installation as well as installation for existing properties. Contact our team today to schedule your installation and to learn more about our services.
Complete Insulation Services
When you need an expert team of professionals for your home or commercial property’s insulation, choose Banker Insulation, Inc. We utilize the latest insulation materials to provide your property and its occupants with the utmost comfort. It’s crucial to ensure you have the proper insulation for your property to reduce energy costs, improve acoustics, and limit potential fire damage. When you choose us as your insulation contractor, we will recommend the correct type of insulation material for the job. Our technicians have worked on a wide variety of property types, including homes, apartment complexes, restaurants, and office buildings, so we understand what’s important for you. Whether you’re building a new property or you need replacement insulation, let our team assist you. Our complete insulation services include:
- Spray Foam Insulation – Spray foam is quickly becoming the most popular type of foam insulation because of its ease of application and complete coverage. Spray foam is ideal for insulating the roof in homes with a finished attic and between exterior walls in homes and offices.
- Fiberglass Insulation – When you need a reliable and affordable insulation material for your property, fiberglass insulation is the right choice. It is made of woven material that offers exceptional protection from the heat and cold to ensure your property stays comfortable.
- Cellulose Insulation – Cellulose insulation is an excellent insulation choice for environmentally conscious customers who need to update the insulation of their existing property. Cellulose can be installed in attics and between enclosed walls. We ensure that once we’ve completed the install, your wall will look new and offer better temperature protection.
- Radiant Barrier Insulation – if your building receives a lot of direct sunlight, our team may recommend a radiant barrier insulation installation. Your radiant barrier is installed on the roof of your building and reflects the sun’s rays to ensure you stay comfortable.
- Injection Foam Insulation – Injection foam insulation is an easy way to reduce airflow between exterior walls and your home. It has a wide variety of uses, and it can be installed quickly and easily.
- Insulation Removal – Not many property owners think about replacing their old, damaged insulation. However, once the insulation has become damaged, it no longer provides the same level of insulation quality to your home or office. Our experts have the right tools, knowledge, and techniques to ensure your damaged insulation is removed and disposed of properly.
- Rain Gutters – Rain gutters are designed to redirect water away from your home to ensure water doesn’t damage your home’s foundation or cause mold and mildew to grow on the vinyl siding.
- PROPINK® High Performance Conditioned Attic System – This system from Owens Corning® is a durable, high performance solution designed to maximize the energy efficiency of the home by air sealing and insulating the attic. By adding thermal, air and moisture control at the roofline, the High Performance Conditioned Attic System delivers true R-Value to meet local codes. This HPCA system utilizes Owens Corning® products — ProPink One® Foam Sealant, ProPinkTM Boxed Netting and ProPink® Loose Fill Insulation — and follows a simple three-step process of air seal, installing boxed netting, and installing insulation. The HPCA system is a great alternative to spray foam when it comes to insulating and insulating attics.