Banker Insulation has a strong reputation with contractors, including multifamily building contractors. We can recommend the best insulation solution for multifamily buildings such as apartments, senior living facilities, university housing, and condominiums – both new insulation projects and upgrading insulation in existing multifamily buildings. We have the experience to ensure your multifamily construction project meets all local building codes, including properly insulating common walls.
Because every property and budget is different, Banker Insulation offers a range of solutions to our customers. If you’re currently building a multifamily building or you need to retrofit an existing structure, our team can help by installing:
- Spray Foam – Spray foam is one of the most reliable insulation materials on the market today. It helps reduce energy costs and noise transfer by insulating and sealing air leaks in one step.
- Fiberglass – Fiberglass insulation is useful in many insulation projects. It provides excellent fire ratings, soundproofing, and insulation properties.
- Cellulose – Cellulose insulation is made from recycled materials and is ideal for closed off spaces that require insulation. Cellulose insulation products are extensively treated to maintain good fire ratings.
- Radiant Barrier Insulation – A reflective insulation that helps protect buildings from the sun’s rays, this is a valuable and important insulation for hot Arizona weather.
- Injection Foam Insulation – With benefits similar to spray foam insulation, injection foam is installed in closed cavities to add R-value and seal air leaks.
- Insulation Removal – If insulation is damaged it’s important to have it professionally removed. We have the experience and equipment to help.
Well insulated buildings help keep residents happy and operating costs low. We have extensive experience installing multifamily insulation throughout the areas we serve. Contact Banker Insulation to get started on your new or retrofit multifamily insulation project.