Fiberglass Insulation for Homes and Businesses Throughout Arizona and New Mexico
When most people think of insulation, the first thing that comes to mind is fiberglass insulation. As the most common and widely used insulation type, it has become synonymous with the word. At Banker Insulation, Inc., we provide various fiberglass insulation types to ensure your home or business is comfortable and energy efficient. Our knowledgeable and experienced insulation contractors will help recommend the right kind of insulation best suited for your property. We stay up to date on the latest insulating methods and products to ensure your project is completed quickly while maximizing performance. Contact us today to get started with a free fiberglass installation estimate.
What Types of Fiberglass Insulation Are Available?
Fiberglass insulation is made from glass fibers and other materials woven together and held by a bonding substance. Fiberglass has been used for property insulation services for decades and has evolved to meet the ever-growing insulating needs of home and business owners today. When determining the best insulation for your home, our installers consider location, age of the property, accessibility, and what the space is used for.
Fiberglass insulation is available in two forms:
- Fiberglass Batt Insulation – Fiberglass batt insulation is manufactured in large strips that can be installed between the ceiling and floor joists of your home, as well as between your exterior walls. It is a great solution for residential, multifamily, and commercial properties because fiberglass batt doesn’t absorb moisture, is certified for superior indoor air quality performance, is fire resistant, and has a good batt insulation R-value.
- Blown-In Insulation – Blown-in insulation, or loose-fill insulation, is made from the same materials as fiberglass batt insulation. When installed in open areas such as the attic, our team runs a large hose into the space, and the fiberglass is blown in. However, blown-in fiberglass can be dense packed into closed areas such as exterior walls and between floors by creating an opening and blowing the fiberglass into the space.
What Are the Benefits of Fiberglass Insulation?
Today, there is a wide variety of residential and commercial insulation available. As an experienced and licensed team, we always ensure that your home or business’s insulation is installed properly to provide you with the most value and comfort. When properly installed, fiberglass insulation offers a variety of great benefits such as:
- Reduce Energy Costs – The most obvious benefit of fiberglass insulation is energy savings. Fiberglass creates a thermal barrier that protects your home from the weather outside so that you can stay comfortable throughout the year. Combine fiberglass insulation with air sealing to save even more!
- Reduce Noise Transfer – Fiberglass insulation can help reduce the noise transfer from outside of your home. If you live along a busy street, near train tracks, or in a multi-unit complex, fiberglass insulation can help keep loud sounds outside.
- Cost Effective Option – Fiberglass is one of the most affordable insulation options available on the market, and it is still one of the best insulation types.
- Versatility – What makes fiberglass insulation the preferred insulation type for homes and businesses is its versatility. It can be installed in new construction or older homes, nearly anywhere on the property.
- Fire Prevention – Fiberglass insulation is ideal for many applications because it is fire resistant. It may help prevent the spread of fire from one unit to another.
Fiberglass Insulation Installed by a Professional Team
It is important that fiberglass insulation is properly installed by a professional to maximize its performance. Our expert fiberglass insulation services team in Phoenix, AZ is the perfect team to call. Contact us at Banker Insulation today for a free fiberglass insulation estimate. We stand by our work and proudly install fiberglass insulation products from Owens Corning and Johns Manville (JM). Our team provides expert service and installation so you can be sure your home is properly protected from extreme temperatures for many years to come.