Banker Insulation – Prescott Valley, Arizona
Our Prescott Valley, Arizona location offers insulation services including spray foam, fiberglass, cellulose, radiant barrier, and insulation removal, as well as rain gutter and fireplace installation and services.
Since 1977, Banker Insulation has been making residential, commercial, multifamily, and government buildings more comfortable and energy efficient with our insulation services. We are confident our insulation services will help you achieve energy savings and enhanced comfort. Our insulation services include:
- Spray Foam Insulation – Our team is skilled at installing open cell and closed cell spray foam. Benefits include reduced outside air infiltration, increased comfort, and durability. Spray foam has been a game-changer in the insulation industry over the past decade. The energy efficiency gains have made this product a must-have for many existing homes, new home builders, and commercial contractors.
- Fiberglass Insulation – The most common type of insulation, fiberglass, offers excellent acoustics, noncorrosive qualities, and moisture resistance. Fiberglass insulation can be installed in floors, walls, ceilings, and attics.
- Cellulose Insulation – This type of insulation is made from recycled paper. It can be blown into nearly any space and is ideal for filling closed walls in existing homes. Cellulose also has terrific acoustic properties and is common in new construction.
- Radiant Barrier Insulation – A reflective insulation that helps protect buildings from the sun’s rays, this is a valuable and important insulation product for hot Arizona weather. Radiant barriers reduce heat gain in a building by significantly reducing the radiant heat transfer through the roof.
- Crawl Space Insulation – Insulating your crawl space improves energy efficiency and comfort, protects your home’s foundation, helps eliminate mold and odors, and improves indoor air quality.
- Insulation Removal – If insulation is ruined by smoke or pests, or if insulation needs to be removed for a remodeling project, it is important to have it professionally removed. We have the experience and equipment to help regardless of how your insulation was damaged.
- Fireplaces – If you need a fireplace for your new home or want to renovate your current space, ask about our gas, wood burning, electric, or masonry fireplaces. Fireplaces add value and ambiance to your home or commercial project. Wood stoves and pellet stoves can help keep your home warm and comfortable in the cool winter months.
- Rain Gutters – We install a variety of gutter styles to protect homes and properties from water damage. Seamless metal rain gutters look terrific and help prevent damage to a home’s foundation and exterior walls by directing water where you want it.
For decades, customers have put their trust in Banker Insulation of Prescott Valley, Arizona. Whether you want to save on energy costs or protect your home or office building, we can help. Please contact us regarding your insulation needs. Contact us to discuss your next project!