With the summer temperatures soaring over 105 degrees in Phoenix every day this month, it is very important to insulate your home or office properly. Without proper insulation, your energy bills could skyrocket! It’s very important to use the right type of insulation for your home or office building. The experts at Banker Insulation are highly qualified to help you make the right choices for your location. Call (602) 273-1261 or visit Banker Insulation on the web for more information.
When the heat is on and your energy bills are skyrocketing, it’s time to do what you can to save energy! There are many ways to reduce your energy useage, but here are the top 7 energy saving tips:
- Keep your thermostat set between 78 – 85 degrees when you’re at home. When you leave for at least a few hours be sure it is set at around 85.
- Use fans to circulate the air in rooms that you’re in. When you leave the room, turn them off. Fans will cool the people in a room, but not the air!
- Avoid having heat build up indoors by keeping blinds and curtains drawn, cook outdoors instead of on the stove, eat cold meals or use a microwave.
- Run appliances like the dishwasher, washing machine and dryer at night when it’s cooler and the cost of energy is lower. Replace older appliances with new energy efficient models.
- If it’s cool outside at night, open your windows to catch a cooling breeze.
- Be sure your home is well insulated.
- Replace old drafty windows with new energy efficient ones.
For more energy saving tips call the experts at Banker Insulation at (602) 273-1261. They are great at finding ways to save you money every day on your energy bills!