In addition to our Arizona locations, we have a very reputable location in Lakewood, WA. The Carrig and Dancer location has a new website is on it’s way up, albeit still a work in progress. Carrig and Dancer specializes in both commercial and residential insulation as well as window installation, wall spray, sound control and re-insulation. Utilizing the best manufacturers in insulation and windows for your home or office, Carrig and Dancer also utilizes professional staff available to help with any questions or concerns.
Over one-third of all Americans use wood stoves, fireplaces, and fuel fired appliances as their heat source in winter; most people do not know how to safely use them. This is evident with 36% of residential fires being caused by heating fires. Here are a couple of tips to keep you and your family safe this summer:
- Have your wood stove or chimney cleaned and inspected every year before use by a certified specialist.
- Make sure not to have any flammable materials around the fireplace when in use.
- If you have glass doors on your fireplace make sure to keep the doors open while in use. This will make sure that the fire gets enough air and that the creosote won’t build up in the chimney; if creosote builds up in the chimney it could cause a chimney fire.
- If you don’t have glass doors on your fireplace make sure that you have a mesh cover. Make sure to keep the mesh screen closed since this will from entering the room.
- If you are thinking about getting a new fireplace or replacing an old one visit us today. We can help you pick out the perfect gas, wood or electric fireplace to make your house a home.